Monday, September 04, 2006

Kyou Wa Ittenkii Dane :D

After a busy weekend, I'm always glad to be able to rest on Monday :) I know once I graduate and start work, I will no longer have such a luxury.

Last friday we met up as planned and had a really good time catching up after not seeing each other for some time. My niece is as cute as ever :D

The moment she saw us arrive, she was very excited and struggled to get out of her stroller :) So cute :)

Hehehe! So I carried her and she happily played with Rz and took the chance to smack Sol again :P Then I had to put her back because it was feeding time hehe..

She had Heinz chicken noodles for dinner :)
Taryn

I love this one! She smiled so sweetly for me when I was playing with her :)
Taryn

I was playfully grabbing her feet whilst she was busy kicking :P This is her, completely engrossed :)
Taryn

...

I bought more denim from Daiso!! :P

I have been using denim a lot lately, but I shall only put up pictures of my creations after my friends have received their presents, because I don't want to spoil their surprises :P

Speaking of surprises, I came home on Saturday to see Ai's present had arrived!! A lovely pair of crosses!

Earrings from Ai-chan :D

I was so happy with them I wore them to church on Sunday :D Hehehe..

...

Service was very refreshing, and led by Pastor Mark :) As expected, it was hilarious! Rz and I just kept laughing because he was so funny :)

It is difficult to believe that this is the same man who was once declared a bankrupt, with a total of SGD16.5million in debt. It is truly amazing how his life has been transformed :) Today he is a millionaire once more, but he is incredibly humble and it is obvious how much the congregation loves and accepts him, despite his (hokkien) peculiarities :)

...

I was playing around just now and I realised Windows XP has a video editing program! So I decided to try it hahaha :P

Tori's video was on my desktop, so I just decided to use it, along with some fan-made BoA tracks hehe :P

Well, here is the outcome below lol :P Pardon my bad timing for the captions :s It is, at most, a very lucky first attempt...



- 4 September 2006 5:26pm -

2 comments:

hesedetang * said...

Watashi no iyaringu totemo ittenkiidesu! Arigatou gosaimasu, watashi no subarashii tomodachi, Ai-chan ^_^

Watashi wa anata kawa takusanno koto wo manandeimasu!

By the way, what is niatte, and what is iruyo?

I've heard iruyo used before, but I can't remember what it means :s

Gomen, Ai-sensei! Anata no subarashii setumei ha jikan desu! :P

hesedetang * said...

Watashi no sensei,

Arigatou gosaimasu :)

Yokatta, anata no setumei ha subarashiidesu :)

Anata wa niatte imasu 'sensei' desu! Watashi wa anata kawa takusanno koto wo manandeimasu!